[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) I need bugbear stats if you dont mind. please send. Thanks
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) I need bugbear stats if you dont mind. please send. Thanks
- From: Chris Nicole <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:40:11 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=operamail.com; h= message-id:from:to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:subject:date:in-reply-to:references; s=mesmtp; bh= V7qkGUFTcKVa6utdLW84pJ94FYo=; b=KjCzQGDSFu2eqyEHhA7Pb14oCWbBoO+W WUu639xD3g0AeDj7ZF+e1Rcg19iUmr4zP8GO8clpGTDo/CtmN/QrN5oa0Xp+ugP3 N59XljGx9aCnFQUnHiOYQ0cKKEBKvtjJhVMe84r39E16XU2mfAPuBjNeYUO14gYb gxsGVi9JxbA=
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:from:to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:subject:date:in-reply-to :references; s=smtpout; bh=V7qkGUFTcKVa6utdLW84pJ94FYo=; b=lpRCZ QZ7E9hnXlcVtHhn8UEFrH/KBKm7upq3qR4oU1kV6p7jqXCY1ss6uWxGysQ983zKz TqsmsxZBDeex/OLpSTS6mRW1mfbluyUW4BsDvxZNrRh79wrQTt0wVbtxwbjgfBqQ G3LVMqhiahZQ7xjsP2xim7wNixhNYKbZHDyhEc=
- In-reply-to: <CADjB0wPG90xN-XXmQhP1Bi8QYKNbG2pGvq_of0sBFUQot64Z7g@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADjB0wPG90xN-XXmQhP1Bi8QYKNbG2pGvq_of0sBFUQot64Z7g@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Bugbears are mysterious, physically powerful humanoid monsters that raid
over winter or in the darkl times then disappear back to their lairs
taking the dead bodies with them.
You don't have to look for them.
If you are in a bad way, bugbears come to you...
If anyone reading this is playing in the ITL Yahoo group, please ignore
the following post.
Nothing to see here, move along now...
For Bugbears in TFT, I have used Neanderthal Stats.
I just made them meaner and ready to adopt found weapons and armour.
This was based on a couple of sources:
1) an old Sci-Fantasy novel whose title and author I forget. vis a
spaceman arrives on a lost colony world that has reverted to medieval
tech and developed psi/magic. He falls in love with the local kings
beautiful daughter and is made royal wizard due to his hi-tech
The monsters in the woods are Neanderthals introduced as mercenaries by
an alien power.
2) a reference in Jack Vance's 'Lyonesse' novels to bands of cannibal
neanderthals surviving in Scandinavia.
3) Michael Crichtons 'Eaters of the Dead'/ Thirteenth Warrior retelling
of Beowulf. The Grendels are Neanderthal survivors again. (He shouldn't
have given them cavalry, but despite that it's still one of the best
novels he ever wrote IMHO).
Bugbears eat what they kill.
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013, at 07:34 PM, Joel BoardgameRpger wrote:
> I need bugbear stats if you dont mind. please send. Thanks
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
http://www.fastmail.fm - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
love email again
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body