Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy - Rick's take.

Hi Sgt Hulka, everyone.
  Sorry it has taken so long to reply, I've been
very busy these last few days and only now am I
catching up on emails.

  I completely agree with your points Sgt H.
However, I think 1d3 is a bit too regular for club
type weapons.

  I also think that the extra leverage of having
a two handed weapon should be more than one point.
(I know this is the way TFT cannon does it.)  In
my campaign giving up a shield to use a 2 handed
weapon typically increases your damage by 3 points.

  Warm regards, Rick.