[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DX range adjustment, thrown things (was: Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy)
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: DX range adjustment, thrown things (was: Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy)
- From: Jay Carlisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:41:45 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=lrBs5sxqPQTKQ7dArfe2UEAjk8aSpc+whzkGMJaq15U=; b=L4wCocSQt5ucD/qNEyeeIrfOUlcX6/oxv+CdMITEqg0PpcwH7Eeycojjt7dO4ub+VV tylxCkYMu/sbBjd6DLmGBNf26lU3AlRwWQWShia5TN2iCHbXKTbD0B/hpn15vbRNDior UITOB2dQr1kH7oOv4XFuU1etZch/ZyPSc//WQZ+UYHwMMvcX85FPAVAYB51DqzYcCfkQ HCunC318IedxNbK0u6z6uuiTLCu5rMHd+yv4IYC3CCLWo7DrJI527+0Gx3CTARxfYZO8 oI9mgIOnOziw7gU33g05sLKuUxt6FvrfrvKy9syTwsZOJi54nFDtzUk85PvvAOD54GZA Vz0A==
- In-reply-to: <20130814181826.7B3DA209@m0005299.ppops.net>
- References: <20130814181826.7B3DA209@m0005299.ppops.net>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did someone forget about megahexes?
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM, PvK <email@example.com> wrote:
> We read this as the task of hitting the ground rather than hitting a
> person directly, and yes, without the force or point-first requirements of
> hitting with pointy missiles.
> --- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> There is a special case. AM pp. 23, Fire as a Weapon:
> "The range adjustment for DX on throwing molotails (and
> similar items) is -1 for every MEGAHEX distance from you to the
> target." (emphasis in original).
> I think maybe this is what Joey was thinking of.
> Not sure this is a great rule, but it makes some sense; I
> find it easier to lob a bottle ^M^M^M^M^M basketball ;-) onto a small
> target at moderate distance than to accurately throw an axe or spear
> at that target with useful energy.
> Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body