Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy

http://www.thegoonshow.net/beginners_guide.asp

Simply the best Mr Milligan... Dr Strangelove all over the map with
characters here too... anyone see the third movie done about 10 years
later? Damn shame really. Lester mixed swashbuckeling action, magnificent
costumes and settings and a Monty Python undertone into magic and it's nice
to know Hollywood was wise enough never to attempt another one yet. I would
not could not in a box, would not could not with a fox. I would not meddle
here nor there, I would not meddle anywhere I do not like these flicks
today the games have took the stories away