Re: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified

I'd be interested.

Is this what Warrior & Wizard is? Or is that more of a house-ruled TFT?

On Wed, 8/14/13, David Jackson <azog@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 Subject: (TFT) Advanced Wizard - Melee Codified
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 8:53 PM

 Has anyone taken on the task of
 re-writing Advanced Wizard and Advanced Melee, including
 rules clarifications, etc.?

 I've set out to do this a few times, because I really think
 that the community could really use a good, FREE copy of a
 living TFT Super-Codex, compiled and overhauled for
 clairty.  I know some people have written rewrites (and
 some for sale), but I think we need a "legacy" document to
 draw off of.

 Is there any interest in this?

 David Jackson
 with the message body