[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Fwd: Re: Dodging arrows (was: Re: (TFT) Targeting Horses and their Riders)]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Fwd: Re: Dodging arrows (was: Re: (TFT) Targeting Horses and their Riders)]
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:25:51 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raito.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Reply-To:To:From:Subject:Date:Message-ID; bh=mcg+juw7ib24u6/hFD/ZTRyDlxeo0Q2A4FoQEwM+bB0=; b=lMSGtTOOqbD86k+ii4jvkR0sBAr83hWYsl9dP2jk0jpz6t89BIa62SLqoedZLrGbQZN9K2lDlzkU8oSJ9ugp4MWVz1SZY3ZcnrtkJj8iDYir1eYnEPBC+OM/CpezTEAh;
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.22
SCA standard is 30lbs @ 28 inches for bows. Crossbows vary somewhat.
The arrows are slower mostly from the poundage, not the ammunition.
There isn't that much padding. I'll occasionally get a bruise, nut
Those English cloth yard shafts were not light. Check out the Merry
Rose stuff for more info.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body