[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) line of sight: archery. Opinions?
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: (TFT) line of sight: archery. Opinions?
- From: Joel BoardgameRpger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:41:52 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=KAliGYv8do5t3FPOGqLGR+lPTEjV2zfGbq7gryiyU/s=; b=u/7LzMh22aUfyOKP0z2pk1X29re37R+jn8b+krDk9rXTZ2QxMy75iZXCCnhSbGJiZb knwCEVXTP2tNxySWPfN6hvFw0tjuRfmVJoHZTTrCR9foUPgNJ1eer3U43ajxAXJDC4Gp Y0X3VBr8u7Qb94EoEXmI9qLPEZMd4u575beHaAgd/Ytjb9Lj1ZWC98kVndANfn0ldSEv 98P+2fcWvfMw2CELbSqqJ06EV6GgH+n86vgzKEeDr+9dmiN8wbnEME/81gEndO4IyxkF nVMpU8vWzLsoWKlT9JptHKtRZUauj+OwwfQZRxHxHEzFuGAg7lpgPwV8Xl1/bFiL20Ns zOQg==
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since we are on the topic of archery.
I got into an argument with another player/dm. Bad Idea, I know, I'm not
suppose to argue with dm.
Here is the scoop... intervening figures are suppose to block line of
sight, unless you declare that you rolling to miss intervening target.
player is saying that saying all squares are 5ft, and there is room for the
archer and intervening characters to move side ways. In my opinion this
takes away from the innate strategy of the game.
As far as I know, there was no coordination role between the bugbear and
Here's a map and a key legend.
A bugbear archer
o goblin footman
P player character
- intervening space.
player says 'A' need not roll to miss 'o' in order to hit 'P'
player says 'A' just need to roll a normal attack roll on 'P'
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body