[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #348
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #348
- From: Joel BoardgameRpger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:52:19 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=WBjBg0Pcyz+etnPbc8i4PGKzPFRxxyJY8IpwGQI8yHU=; b=fskUqa1YpaydGjTXGaXev1soNHrksBA0kSN58SIb+axPxSd9biDuNNwTdubVpIkmCO wwjBzhRbbD58nd5kTmTDInaH7DhbyGejMlc0EpluNtYcdZx3PHA0cWZ7XS6GUUpz9KYK TXjLzYtaVeEd78UUn+8SCE114sGuWGYKI5adXysM+zS0a2iwsWxd0o83cB4vSS990toz mQ5uCV2W6XvF7MoigaHo+dPT7qG/E8f6dQ3SPuSt1AEh/j5gfXHnKCMvXQFvet+8n+PR mdO4jO7v6Gg5s0woDfCRRGjUQDp6CnRzwAI1/vuxSMMlbViYYALC68o0d/rcNTF25qU/ S+nw==
- In-reply-to: <20130829152509.0FJV4.218092.root@eastrmwml105>
- References: <20130829152509.0FJV4.218092.root@eastrmwml105>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking of arrow shafts there's a great movie on Netflix call war of
arrows which a master Archer fires short a arrows and his opponent. He does
other magnificent tricks such as making a arrow shot curve around an object
. This is a really great revenge movie
On Aug 29, 2013 4:04 PM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> How does arrow quality factor into all this? I'm sure that straight
> shafts shoot
> better than curved ones, but can shafts made in the woods compare to shafts
> made by a real "arrowsmith"?
> And what about feathers? Real ones, fake ones, 2 vs 3 vs 4 ... ???
> I'm not an archer, have never really done much archery so I probably don't
> what I'm talking about but I'd love it if someone could nail this down for
> me a bit.
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body