Re: (TFT) More long bow reflections

My wife is in the SCA and she judged a report by an
archer where he fired different sorts of arrows in
to targets representing leather, chain and plate.

He had only a 90 lb draw, but his bodkin point
arrows were able to penetrate modern steel of the
appropriate thickness.

I read the 40 page paper and found it very interesting.

Warm regards, Rick.