Re: (TFT) More long bow reflections

<I don't buy that argument, either. But there are those who are still
   looking for a verifiable account of a man notable enough to be named in
   the accounts of the battle being killed by arrows through his armour,
   rather than through the gaps, open visor, etc.>

 Read some of the accounts by Sir Andrew Trollope, he personally saw arrow
penetrate armor.  Also look up the Wars of the Roses where at Towton Trollope
was killed many knights were brought down by arrows.  I will have to go with
the multiple first hand accounts over mythbuster stuff here.

   Edward Kroeten
     Farmers Agent
     39899 Balentine Drive Suite 200
     Newark, CA 94560