Re: (TFT) What stuff rpg or boardgaming related are you planning to ge t for this holiday season?

I am now in possession of a giant OGRE box as well.

I have found that the game related projects on kickstarter are a little dangerous for me.

Ogre (my youngest sone and I play the 1980s pocket version all the time, so there was no way to resist the designer edition),

Traveller 5 (just to support the cause, I know I will never play it)

Dwarven forge terrain tiles (for TFT and DnD with my sons)

Mythical Lairs dungeon terrain (same purpose) should show up in December)

And Reaper Minis, because you can never have too many minis for your TFT games - not scheduled for delivery until next december

The draw for many of these, is that they get me and my sons to play games around the table together on the occasional weekend.  Every time we play, I feel that the money was well spent.

deluxe edition of OGRE!  going to pick my copy up now.  Merry Christmas to
ME!  alex