Re: (TFT) What stuff rpg or boardgaming related are you planning to ge t for this holiday season?

On 11/24/13 1:24 PM, John wrote:

Dwarven forge terrain tiles (for TFT and DnD with my sons)

Mythical Lairs dungeon terrain (same purpose) should show up in December)

And Reaper Minis, because you can never have too many minis for your TFT games - not scheduled for delivery until next december

Can I come over and play with your toys sometime?

Reaper headquarters are in Denton. They have a store. I've been there, it's pretty cool. And yes, some minis followed me home.