(TFT)

Jay jottings as read by OCR

*9* *x* . 3’? , *1* ,, Pal”? 2; L 4 :L‘_.¢��-:r;,,,T¢,‘;',?-L.- ;:“‘;_h
2E:'$1g,;.‘#. Ll» VA *. ’ . *5"; ’/”
‘*«+~~..'%}’ 7-‘J F’ " -' B; fC).��-L; ‘
:«;.g,¢;.5 E gL~*%,f;:x7  V] *a* A _,Li ,, ~i ,29« J‘ *‘C** . *;.;s::>ra¢r
*'* _;_..-..‘_,«..-; .'_,.— ’ *"* . *I*(145,/1
. *’* ‘I i‘° ?)%,@*d€?~f ff? P
 5?.-,‘.‘ ‘§'4r.\_.,. *r */‘"’
 I/_ *_ *-Q’ " ,1.’ _ 1? A ””“�� $4 :73 ans» It
 2“, .-~ -1"‘ J‘ .....«_ *,7* *1* 1, M ��A596 *1* ..._' ,. ‘S
», PM) eFv<>5- °‘“’ *’ *gE
€uim>r-}un\ *5°* ’P+5r:”,b5 *L* ,- 65¢. *
5* MA
1”’ ° .% *%* *V* ,.....T “flu *9* >�� . ,5 .. 3; «MR %~ *.* *;* J 6*»;83% F
 ‘~ 1. -[ ‘ .. ’* *"* 7-”; *3 0 *My *5* ��—*[' ’§ /00 3 @ nu. wT ‘“'5"3' ; ‘'"~v~"‘‘ H _ *Z *av :3 *
,** .. *, ILJF :1’. *7* 19*?’
5.5,$?,@7’:p(’ 5:511N\;(K E; *W* *W* 5ozif'_’.��» I. *' *Vb i. *{* 3- -"J3
*,* /" T‘ *%.* M “‘ *”* *‘‘
‘’‘ ‘Q’
Maou Tsaou prime
My own machine thinks I'm Charlie Brown's teacher apparently... but she
reads TFT PDF's with nary a hicup... do we need a Wizard and Melee with
unlocked permissions in the archives or did someone handle up on that
already?

JPEG 1st page of a PDF script or another Jay goes the wrong way??? A couple
of Droid App's 99% Delphi'ed up from App's to make App's and I've got the
big head now... but I wanna make the e-books purtty and all flip book like,
lessen y'all just want plain bulk text no art and Lucida Console font
straight outta notepad... or is THAT already covered too? Say if so please
as I'm white rabbit late with gotta's need gettin to and the times simply
not there for redundant redo's... although part of the idea with e-rules is
to bust the mucked-up mishmash into tight modules covering a particular
topic such that each Player gets something of a tailored e-doc of the rules
with the Talents and particular whathaveyous pertaining to their Figure
other Players don't have. I'm Fiver'ing this as I'm all too aware of what a
row it is to hoe THAT kinda format into a smoothly operating gestalt but
it's got potential in a number of ways such as individual introductions of
a paragraph or few for a Player detailing particular knowledge their Figure
would have as say a local boy operating on home ground if other Players are
running Figures new to the area. And the ability to hide rules is a great
boon to a game organizational director... after all Folks, the apotheosis
trip is a strong theme underpinning all of this and it turns out Lords of
Creation was undoubtedly where I latched onto the Player becomes GM
business at which point the dynamic becomes much more akin to a board or
cardgame of equal Players that many of the other early RPG's had in spades
with strong solo support not an omnipotent lawgiver to punish "rules
lawyers" for their sins... or were they honestly confused questioners
drowned by the numerologist for math cause TFT looks to be in alphabetical
ordering against the D&D I knew and even if this was all on bad Players
what kind of solution is THAT anyway? Arbitrary "because" vested in some
anti-Player is the equivalent of some watery tart laying in a pond
distributing swords basis for a system of government type of sound solution
springing from the thing the Bill Cosby bit expresses so well that goes
something like "Parents are not interested in fairness... they want QUIET!"
But I notice the Parents don't shock collar the kids and go around with the
switch in hand all the time... anyhoo I've gots to keep on keepin on but I
Figure we're all old enough now that it's nicer to give a bit of a heads up
ahead of time rather than oopsin what's meant to have use outta nill
communication. Like do I HAVE to do iOS? Is anybody interested confined to
app-app's sans jar? Idk and don't wanna lessen I'z gotz ta there as I'm
pretty lost with them these days. Too expensive and legacy'd way too quick
for me to consider at all.

PINFOPCONVJCONVIDMAXHEIGHT�0

PDFNAME
PAGESlet ZEROSif [ "$ZEROS" -gt "0" ]; then
NUMelse
NUMfi
PPM
$PCONV -f 1 -l 1 "$PDF" "$NAME"

HEIGHTif [ "$HEIGHT" -gt "$MAXHEIGHT"  ]; then
$PCONV -f 1 -l 1 -scale-to $MAXHEIGHT "$PDF" "$NAME"
fi

$JCONV -optimize "$PPM" >"covers/$NAME.jpg"

rm "$PPM"