Re: (TFT) Man To Man & GURPS - Cthulu ethics

Cthulu being a god older than our planet, I think his followers would say that all human conception of morality is a speck of irrelevant nothingness that defies comparison to the Ancient Ones. At which point the GM would give the cultist some EP and you might need to make a Sanity Check.

Morality is subjective. Doesn't ITL mention that "bad" characters would get EP for "bad" acts?