Re: (TFT) HTH rules question

I've always taken it to mean the defender does not have to make a 'to hit'
roll and goes straight to damage rolls.

I play it that way because on page 9 of adv melee when explaining attack
rolls, they very consistently use "hit" to mean making the dex roll to make
contact and damage for the strength lost.

--Thomas