Re: (TFT) Rick's revised weapons --- PvK's comments.

Hi PvK,
  Thanks for the kind words.  Some specific comments...

Glave is a big honking sword.  Terminology of weapons way back was inconsistent,
in the dark ages two very different weapons might be called the same thing.  No idea
if that is what happened here.

Yes, I did give the fencing swords die minus damage numbers.  But rather than 1d-1,
(average 2.5 hits), perhaps 2d-5 (average who know what but likely around 3) would
work better.

I do have pikes in the weapon table.  I have a 1/2 point talent called formation pole
weapons for people who want mass formations.  with that talent, you ignore the
penalties from people in such formations, since they are trained to fight together
that way.

Re, big axes.  Yes.  However, once I get above ST 13, I don't worry about filling in
every gap.  Above 16 ST, there are lots of gaps.

Throwable maces.  Hmmm.  I never thought maces were particularly throwable, but
you are right, they used to be in cannon TFT.

Warm regards, Rick.