Re: (TFT) Generic Weapon Table

If you somehow made a polearm that you could throw, the table doesn't
preclude that; rather, common sense does. As to there not being crossbows
(even though there are), there can be whatever you want!.  That's the whole
point of the table, to not have just the weapons that are in the base
rules. Honestly my table doesn't even address polearms, although if I were,
I'd drop it down to a +7 for being a two handed weapon with a special
ability. So a  2H polearm which impales and has a special polearm ability
would do 2d6+2 damage.

Pretty reasonable to me.