Re: (TFT) Shields

A question I've always wondered is how exactly does a shield work in
skirmish combat. There seems to be a lot written about its effectiveness in
large formations and in stopping missile fire, but I've not been very
successful in finding anything about shields in skirmish melee. I think it
might be as Jay said that some shields deflect, some absorb, and some hit.

I took down my weapon creation system (wasn't well received), but I may
revisit it to address shields, but I'd like to have a little referential
meat behind it.

- Marc
ᐧ