Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #463

Well burst My bubble and point out the flawed model that judges the
standard according to what humans value ergo baby chimp is less than
human because language is limited to a few phrases when human baby
babbles with a bigger vocabulary vocal chords a moot consideration
along with motor coordination and similar areas the humans have no
advantage in... However the idea is that a statistical mechanic is
representative of a definable concept that communicates an objective
idea with some precision owing to the quantification so while totally
fair as a point about assumptions of what IQ is overall I specifically
use IQ as a measure of how quickly a Figure can perceive it's
environment defined by IQ = 2 seconds / a Figures IQ and how much a
Figure can take on in Talents, Followers, and Orders and maintain at
full effect. In effect the faster a Figure sees the smarter it is and
the more specific functions can be maintained in the same period of
routine compared to a Figure with a lower IQ. The idea is 1pt of IQ
cost in a Talent represents not only the IQ cost to purchase said
Talent but also represents the time required in maintaining said
Talent each unit of downtime routine not actively engaged in gameplay
per say. S^3 fits there as well (S#!^, shower, shave activity and the
like) while 2sec/IQ (Joe Average ~0.2 second) is the see/decide time
that added with reaction time via DX (1 second / DX) determines which
phases are Actionable for a Figure naturally for focused combat that
looks at detail the 5 second turn technically subsumes into what's
basically a CRT for Melee as far as individual strikes are
concerned... I use En Guard!/Swashbuckler style actions/reactions for
this focus and the CRT generalization expands up into mass combat by
extending scale/duration higher than 1.3m/5sec with the Lords of
titles showing the concept isn't unfounded for TFT...