[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Madison Traditional Gaming.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Madison Traditional Gaming.
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 22:54:54 -0600
- Authentication-results: zappa.brainiac.com; dkim=fail reason="signature verification failed" (768-bit key) header.d=raito.com firstname.lastname@example.org header.b=C/M6oIz2
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raito.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Reply-To:To:From:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID; bh=TrdGOp7tnLOvo/U1o34Sgpw+CdldLwReWHWD4pGshBE=; b=C/M6oIz2DCRKWdtRU4ewRY+pDtjvS81FIyiWmpzHGfz1FBIzZ3klzstmJRS6Ppax6yIa4V77mt7OFIJEeRIQLJEsRxi/BwxHtQ6J7q683y7xCyPzjNC5msxghmfhmlSx;
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <BAY173-W476664B8AD637BD6909088D30F0@phx.gbl>
- References: <BAY173-W476664B8AD637BD6909088D30F0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.23 [SVN]
Say hi to the gang at Pegasus.
With the bunch you're likely to have there, you may as well jump right
into the TFT stuff.
> I have a question for everyone. I am in a gaming group at the local game
> tore and we meet every Tuesday evening. What we do is several of us are
> s, actually anyone can GM, and about every four months or so we switch
> game systems. The only requirement is that the system be pre-2K. I have
> een running MERP. And am considering running TFT in the new "season"
> ing in January.
> Would it be better to run basic Melee/Wizard or could/should I jump right
> nto TFT/ITL? I have been playing TFT since the time of the Beginning, th
> e '80s... Just would like some thoughts/ideas...
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body