(TFT) Revised Environmental Magics have been uploaded.

Hi all,
  It took a while but I have revised the Environmental spells based on the feedback of
Meg and others.

  The Quietude Spells stood out as not being much like the other environmental
magics (which were supposed to feel that MAGIC ITSELF worked differently in these
areas), and so I have just removed them.

  In their place are 4 new spells, from IQ 16 to to 20.

  Yixglahm's Armor Negation was invented by a goblin to make it harder for human
adventurers (with tonnes of magic armor) to be immune to the smaller goblin weapons.
It stops magical armor from working.

  Drowsy was the spell suggested by Meg, which makes it easy to go to sleep or not
notice someone sneaking by.

  Hard Healing makes magical healing spells fail.

  And Dancing Casters encourages mages to move while casting spells.

  A couple other environmental spells got typos fixed I believe.

  As normal, I would welcome feedback or comments.

  Warm regards, Rick.