(TFT) Rick is starting "The Slope" a pbem TFT campaign

Hi all,
  It looks like in a couple or three months I will be starting a new play by
email TFT campaign.

  It is based in a new fictional universe (ficton), where ships and naval
adventure is very important.  Players will be exploring a world made up
by a series of sub-continents with a powerful current (called The Slope)
which flows around them.  The players start with a solid vessel at
campaign start.

  Magic is wild, poorly understood by wizards, and a bit chaotic.  Magic
items are less reliable and heroes can be heroic without having an
armory of magic items with them.

  Players should expect to reply to email posts within a day or two of
when a post that relates to them is sent out.

  My last pbem campaign lasted 3 years, so I've done this before and
carried it to conclusion.  But this is a long term entertainment
commitment.  However, from time to time I will say, "Chapter 3 is
over" and we will all take a break from a campaign for a 2 to 5 weeks
while I do prep for the next chapter.

  The majority of experience comes from making posts.  I typically give
2 exp for interesting posts that role play or advance the plot.  One exp
for short one line posts that reply to a thread and lets us know you are
active and engaged in the story.  I give zero exp for time wasting
posts, but those are pretty rare.

  My campaigns are noted for having tough problems and mysteries
that are not easily solved by violence.

  I am starting to look for players.  I am hoping for a team of 6 to 10
players.

  Please write me at my rick_ww email address if you are interested, or
have questions.

  Warm regards, Rick.