Re: Dark City Games etc

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 00:02:18 -0400
"David O. Miller" <davidomiller@verizon.net> wrote:

> As for OGRE I know what SJ did with it. That was definitely a vanity project. And I'm pretty sure he lost money on it.

As I recall (and I'm too undercaffeinated to hunt in the archives), when
SJ separated from Metagaming, the terms allowed him to take either TFT or
Ogre/GEV.

I'm not so sure that he lost money on Ogre; the kickstarter was wildly popular
and got them almost a million dollars.  They kept adding content because
they kept getting the backing.