Re: D&D classic Psionics in TFT

Various responses...

Re: 'Gygaxian'

This amuses me, as the original D&D is sprinkled throughout with
admonishments to use, not use, or modify the rules to suit the campaign.
It's only after the 'corporatization' of D&D that everything became
'official'.

Re: Gaining attributes/levels

For TFT, I stick to the detailed rules. You know, having the list of
things a character is working on, making them practice it, mentors/formal
training for some things, etc. It's more to keep track of, but works quite
well.

As for gaining levels during adventures/combat, recall my background. I've
seen it. I have seen with my own eyes people gain that attribute point (or
more likely in the real world, skill) during matches. It's not common, but
it does happen.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com