Re: Limit on # of figures in HTH?

I like that!  That's a good idea.  Stealing it now...  ;-)

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 7:19 AM, "jackal@speakeasy.net" <jackal@speakeasy.net> wrote:

We never set a limit on this per se. HTH was rare: the dangers from bystanders were too severe: or maybe my players were too sociopathic to care if they hit their friends...

We did rule that all animals engage HTH automatically on the turn after they first hit you, unless you also hit them. You can keep them away from you as long as you keep hitting them on turns when they hit you, but you're in HTH as soon as they hit and you miss. Makes even a couple wolves terrifying! And a lion or bear? You are dead.