Re: Qin crossbow in TFT?

Standard TFT distinguishes between bows (high rate of fire, low ST requirement, low damage, bow talent) and crossbows (low rate of fire, high ST requirement, high damage, crossbow talent). A repeating crossbow is a crossbow that sacrifices damage to get rate of fire, so it would probably look a lot like a bow, except for using the crossbow talent. At the level of resolution of standard TFT I think it's possible to implement but would look too much like a bow to have much impact.

--
David