Re: Any email games?

I did get a couple of the Qin crossbow ones also, but that is pretty much it.  I have had this same email for almost 20 years(?)

From: tft-owner@brainiac.com <tft-owner@brainiac.com> on behalf of raito@raito.com <raito@raito.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:20 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Any email games?

Jay,

So have you just been reading archives?

I, too seldom get the emails any more. I attribute that to having changed
email providers a couple years ago, and wherever brainiac is not liking
that. Of the 7 or so emails about Qin crossbows recently, I think I got 2
of the messages.

Marianne,

No, you're not off topic. But I don't know of any games. Sorry.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com