Re: Any email games?

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 11:20:32 -0500
raito@raito.com wrote:
> I, too seldom get the emails any more. I attribute that to having changed
> email providers a couple years ago, and wherever brainiac is not liking
> that. Of the 7 or so emails about Qin crossbows recently, I think I got 2
> of the messages.

Neil, if you can give me an example of one of the emails you didn't
get in that thread, I can go through the logs and see what might have
happened, since it's recent enough.  You have an easy domain name to search
on, so I have some hope that I can figure it out.

That thread can be seen at https://tft.brainiac.com/archive/1708/threads.html

Thanks!