Re: Any email games?

not in my junk mail either...

From: tft-owner@brainiac.com <tft-owner@brainiac.com> on behalf of Lloyd Weber <laweber3@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:36 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Any email games?

If you haven’t received a message from this list in 2 years then they are probably hitting your spam filter.

On Sep 5, 2017, at 10:25 AM, Edward Kroeten <ekroeten@farmersagent.com> wrote:

The list is still active I get a message every week or two.  It goes in spurts sometimes huge amount and then 3 weeks of nothingness.

    Edward Kroeten
7100 Stevenson Blvd Ste 105
Fremont, CA 94538-2485
License # 0E82876