Re: Any email games?

Hi Chris,

The only email game I heard about so far that seems active is Rick's. There were two other games that seemed hypothetical but maybe will come to fruition. It seems there might be demand for another small game just based on the posts so maybe one of those will work out. Dunno

Thanks to those who gave me pointers!

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

8. Sep 2017 10:58 by chris.nicoleuk@gmail.com:

There were several TFT play by email groups on Yahoo. I played in a few of them and ran a couple for a while.
Some still exist, but I don't know if any are still active.

There is an incomplete and out of date list on my TFT Codex 2000 webpage: http://www.loran.karoo.net/tft/index.html

I would be interested to hear of any current games.

Have fun and play nice.

Chris