Re: Armour Talents

I am not even remotely trying to suggest that armor weight had no effect on speed or coordination or stamina. I am trying to imply that there is a difference between just putting on extra weight once a week and doing so daily while training. When one is conditioned to the weight and overall encumbrance it has less of an effect.

I have worn armor an was in the SCA for a while - Most of my combat experience is from fencing (foil). So I am not nearly as experienced as you with armor. I note that “blunt force” and “lethal force” are different experiences and am glad the SCA and fencing was all about the former rather than the latter.
.