Re: Why not close down the Brainiac TFT forum?

Heartily agree with Ed here!

However, IMHO, the one downside of this list has always been the fact that it’s only purpose for the past 20 years or so seems to be to discuss rules tweaks and add-ons. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it just seems to be very limiting. There’s a bigger, creative world of TFT out there than tweaking rues and playing using cardboard counters and un-imaginative paper hex sheets.

For example, how many of you use miniatures in your games? Which ones? Does anyone use any type of creative terrain in their games? Where did you get that terrain? Have you ever built a hex based dungeon? These are things that, due to the limitation of this list, sadly never get discussed. Or is it simply a "show me" thing vs a "tell me” thing that stands in the way of this type of discussion?

So, am I alone in this regard? Or does this list, by the nature of the way it’s set up, discourage the creative gamer that may be lurking here along with me?

Sigh, or perhaps I am the odd man out here and actually joining or migrating to SJ forums would be a better fit for me.

David
David O. Miller
Miller Design/Illustration