Re: [Slope: Ch 12] New Monster - Flame Fiends. Comments are welcome.

It is in the Armour / Weight Modifiers.  I can find it in the
TFT codex, but I’m pretty sure they got it from
somewhere else.

This is the table where you can find the mass and cost of
armor for different sized races.

I THOUGHT that the Gargoyle description in ItL said that
they were a 1.5 hex figure, but I checked that book and
it is not there.  Must have been somewhere else.

Rick