Re: Steve Jackson - major change to TFT.

Hi David,
  Well I will keep on using my rules.  But most new GMs
WON’T house rule it away.

  This makes TFT much more like GURPS.  In GURPS,
you might pick up an attribute or two, but most character
development is by gaining talents.

  It actually seems pretty in line with what SJ prefers.

  Warm regards, Rick.