Re: [Slope: Ch 12] New Type of Healing Spell & Death Magic.

I find the issue  of 'delay' amusing. The party says, 'we hole up for a
few days', and it's done, module encounters rolls if they're where they'd
have them. Is it really any different than doing job rolls? And of elapsed
time is a factor in the campaign, have better plans.

As for The Slope, I edited it out of my second message. I'm not on it, and
my message bounced.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com