Re: Fairly offensive post.

Why?  Because I called you out for using a strawman argument?  Or because I pointed out that facts matter, and if you can't get the rules you are critiquing right, that your critique...lacks value?  Or was it because I pointed out that even if he'd wanted to, Steve couldn't have changed anything about the rules because they no longer belonged to him and he wasn't involved with them in any way?  Or was it because I noted that Steve 1) owns the game, and 2) doesn't necessarily communicate with all of us about every change he's going to make, so smacking him for not specifically saying he would change one particular item is pointless at this time?  Or was it because I noted that Steve obviously based his modifier off pictures of an arquebusier and made some assumptions from there?

As far as "offensive" goes, I find quite a few of your dismissive posts towards others to be offensive, but I haven't said anything about it.  Do you care to modify any of them?

From: Rick <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca>
To: "tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>; Matt Fraser <mathesonfraser@gmail.com>; Alec Morrison <alphaalec@gmail.com>; "The_slope@googlegroups.com" <The_slope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2018 8:56 PM
Subject: Fairly offensive post.

Hi JVL,
  I read the first paragraph, thought, OK, I’ve brought up my
professional experience.  To be fair, I really have to give a brief
précis of my experience and so wrote that previous email.  I
was planning on something short, maybe 5 or 7 paragraphs,
but my obsessive compulsive tendencies kicked in and it
became a long post.  I sent it off, planning to get to the rest of
this post later.

  I’m finding the rest of this post a bit offensive.  Before I write
a long email, do you want to moderate or remove any of it?

  Rick