Re: TFT live at Kickstarter

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 1:46 PM, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

I'm also thrilled that SJ will make some money off his games after all
these years.

I agree! $2/year ($60 Legacy Edition pledge +$20 shipping for $80 over 40 years) is one of the best subscriptions you could ask for!

Although I also agree with David that the cover they are showing is not great. There is no life to it. The character on the left is gently placing the mace on the head of the orc.

...of course as I write this, I'm leaning towards I Want It All!