Re: TFT live at Kickstarter

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 08:55:35 -0600
Marc Gacy <marcgacy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Although I also agree with David that the cover they are showing is not
> great. There is no life to it. The character on the left is gently placing
> the mace on the head of the orc.

It's not great, but I'm not in on this because of the fine art :)  A lot
of the original Metagaming stuff had art that was mediocre at best, and
horribly misprinted at worst. (Ram Speed, anyone?)

> ...of course as I write this, I'm leaning towards* I Want It All!*

They're adding enough to the IWIA set to make me happy.  They'll be
printing all the website addons ans the Space Gamer articles into a
softcover book and including it, and they're closing in on a hardcover
version of ITL that'll be included in addition to the softcover.

I'm also looking forward to the GM screen that they'll include in the
legacy edition box at $165K.