From: Jeffrey Vandine <jlv61560@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Steve Jackson Games

Just so you're aware, Steve Jackson Games has a Kickstarter going on right now for "Pocket Box Games of the Eighties" which include all of those, plus Ogre, GEV, the first two expansions (Shockwave and the Reinforcment Pack), Car Wars, Sunday Drivers/Crash City, Convoy, the first 6 Car Wars expansions, Necromancer, Raid on Iran, One-Page Bulge, Kung Fu 2100, and just added, The Awful Green Things From Outer Space.  If you want pristine copies, as close to the originals as they can make them (and now ALSO including die-cut counters AS WELL AS the original cut-them-out-yourself counters, you can get them all over on that Kickstarter page.  The link is:  Pocket Box Games of the Eighties  The Kickstarter lasts for about 10 more days if you're interested in getting any of them.

Enjoy!