[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Testing the list
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Testing the list
- From: Chris Nicole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 17:44:52 +0100
- Authentication-results: mail.brainiac.com; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com email@example.com header.b="TS1cTeVy"
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=yfPBWenTNAFYclMyqJnKnEBkiQk0ss1X/Cm/ia85MvM=; b=TS1cTeVybsEnHXD8sKoZc7wPkXseCoFYMqj2/NaF2Mc0ID+af9c5kq528u8flGpISG TLo1pQ9LgXLp1TMzA3RQ+i7LT3EWAh6SpuX7nFs4tpKYGxijt5Ixn3QOXXXNg3u7uFj2 hs+jiZ6wHvKUBb+yWQ6feDN5GNra1aRTcUcPmLvPwPs1u2XKMYe5ojAEESIqp7bbZ3gJ eTkS1MrqbwKbYIhO2fz9Ebl7Q2N9jwQenJhT2nq4gvg/dFrQ9BDSaTU7/NopTB2ojIue TSNfCxLvNFsWYfVjXF71PtJoS3KpOx7u4w28pDD+0SWS7no+rZCZqisKOw3zK7wjGJdo N8KQ==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <CADjB0wPiGDEiAuV_EoRW=7EqdG50rAkH+8JqYjRnSBpWE56dAg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <B19ABF28-5D8D-41A0-A9A0-C39E4B9C6528@lightspeed.ca> <email@example.com>
I was beginning to wonder if the TuFTy list had gone away. This is the first post I have seen for a while.
Glad we are still here.
I only got Rick's. Nothing else for a long time.
But I did happen to check the archives lately (and again just now), and
saw nothing past Dec. 2019.
On 2020-07-29 10:23, Rick wrote:
> I got this message.
> Warm regards, Rick.
>> On Jul 29, 2020, at 8:49 AM, Joe Hartley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 11:45:12 -0400
>> Joel BoardgameRpger <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 9:08 AM Joe Hartley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>>> I had a report that the list may be malfunctioning - let's find out!
>> Apparently the list server can reach out across the past - it's all
>> timey-wimey, wibbly-wobbly stuff.
> Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body