Cidri Common Runes

Cirdi Common Runes were the runic alphabet sprinkled throughout Metagaming advertisements and games, particularly in the marketing for and puzzles in Treasure of Unicorn Gold. Taking advantage of the lockdown, spent some time trying to compile all the published runic writings associated with TFT and put it together in a paper, which can be downloaded from here: https://cutt.ly/7jcDGtF

- Carter