From: tft-owner@brainiac.com <tft-owner@brainiac.com> on behalf of Nathan Easton <n.m.easton@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 9:04 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: TFT Expansion for The Lords of Underearth (TLoU)

That's fantastic. Thank you so much for making game stuff for everybody.

-N.

NOTICE:
The Missouri Bar and the Missouri Supreme Court require that all Missouri attorneys notify recipients that e-mail is not a secure means of communications.  Should you wish for me to discontinue this form of communication, please advise and I will do so.