Re: [Slope: Ch 19] You Tube Video on Staff Slings. Heavy damage.

Hi Richard, everyone.

From what I’ve seen on various videos, slings are not as
accurate as bows, but the heavier ammo does more damage.

I saw a video where a staff sling throwing a fairly heavy rock
hit a coconut covered in 1 cm of ballistic jelly.  It took several
shots at ~8 meters range to hit, but when it did, it cracked the
coconut right open.

Re: Thrown weapons.  All slings are missile weapons.  I
might allow you to fire once per turn if you have a very high
DX.  If that is the case, then Missile Weapons talent WOULD
help.

Warm regards, Rick.