Re: [Slope: Ch 19] You Tube Video on Staff Slings. Heavy damage.

Every weapon can be a thrown weapon once. Especially if your hands are sweaty.

--
David

On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 at 12:03, Angelina Defense <angelina.defense@gmail.com> wrote:
Makes perfect sense.  I was merely thinking of how people with thrown weapons talent are able to quickly retrieve the next object to throw.  It seems like the reload time is partially a reset of the sling cord, and partially grabbing the shot and loading it.  Two hands are definitely required.

I can also imagine though, having 3 slings all loaded, each with different lengths.  The ones further in might be secured with a bandana-like cloth, and readied by pulling that cloth off with a slipknot.

Richard