Fw: (TFT) Late era TFT adventures

> Several folks have already mentioned a couple of TFT adventures from
> Metagamings last days and after: Forest Lords of Dihad, and Warrior
> Lords of Darok. Who made these and when?

according to the intro page of the supplements they weredeveloped for
Metagaming by Gamelords LTD. 1st printing June 1982 (and as far as I know
of the only printing)

Unfortunately I never got to try these supplements myself as by the time
they came out RPG's seemed to be falling by the wayside out of mainstream
and falling into the realm of "fringe" personalities.

I miss those times - I started playing the Microgames like most , melee and
wizard first - then when they Released the GM module and the Advanced
versions I went nuts! I really had enjoyed RPG's up to date but didn't
really mainlinet them yet because so many systems seemed so top heavy with
rules and restrictions (D&D etc). It always felt like you spent all your
time discussing rule interpretations and not gaming! When TFT came out it
was a god send  - great rules open to any scenario and circumstance that
left you spending your time Adventuring!!!