Re: (TFT) Late era TFT adventures

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, David Ferris wrote:

> I have Tollenkar's Lair (actually ran it with three or four different
> groups!) and as far as I knew, that was the only full-fledged adventure
> module (i.e., non microquest) that Metagaming made for TFT. I remember
> seeing Judges Guild and/or other outfits producing one or two TFT
> adventures but never got my mitts on same.

I was rooting around my local bookstore this weekend and came across
some "generic dungeons" for $3.95 ea.  They are listed as "Pulp
Dungeons" by Decision Games.  So far as I am aware, there are 3
series, 4 adventures per series.  They look interesting, but I
havent tried to adapt them to TFT yet, so I don't know how that
plays yet.

Dan