(TFT) Late era TFT adventures

Okay, now we're cooking.

Several folks have already mentioned a couple of TFT adventures from
Metagamings last days and after: Forest Lords of Dihad, and Warrior
Lords of Darok. Who made these and when?

I have Tollenkar's Lair (actually ran it with three or four different
groups!) and as far as I knew, that was the only full-fledged adventure
module (i.e., non microquest) that Metagaming made for TFT. I remember
seeing Judges Guild and/or other outfits producing one or two TFT
adventures but never got my mitts on same.

Does anyone have a list of this sort of thing?

By the way... can we change the list software to set the "reply to"
field automatically to the list itself and not to the individual who
posted the message being replied to? I don't know how many times today I
sent a message off to an individual when I meant to send it off to the
entire list.

DLF

David Ferris               Senior Technical Staff Member
dferris@research.att.com   AT&T Labs Research
Room B015, 973-360-8664    http://www.research.att.com/info/dferris