Re: (TFT) Late era TFT adventures

David Ferris <dferris@research.att.com> wrote:
> Several folks have already mentioned a couple of TFT adventures from
> Metagamings last days and after: Forest Lords of Dihad, and Warrior
> Lords of Darok. Who made these and when?

The info I have for both of these is that Gamelords Ltd. published
these two games, and that it was supposed to be a joint-effort, until both
companies folded.  The copy of Warrior-Lords I have says it was "developed
by Gamelords Ltd. for Metagaming," has a Metagaming copyright (1982) and
a Metagaming product number (2202).  It's also published with the ubiquitous
IBM Selectric typeface that all the later Metagaming titles used :)

> Does anyone have a list of this sort of thing?

There are a few websites out there with TFT product listings.  When I
find the time (heh) I'd like to get permission and use one on the
fledgling website.  (If anyone would like to volunteer to help with the
page, let me know offline.)

> By the way... can we change the list software to set the "reply to"
> field automatically to the list itself and not to the individual who
> posted the message being replied to?

Already done.  I noticed that earlier today and fixed it.

        Joe Hartley - jh@brainiac.com - brainiac services, inc
 PO Box 5069 : Greene, RI : 02827 - vox 401.539.9050 : fax 401.539.2070