(TFT) Whoops! Digest problem fixed!

I just noticed that two postings from subscribers to the digest weren't
getting posted!  I've fixed this problem and will forward the two messages.

I've restricted posting to the list to only those folks who are subscribed
either the regular list or the digest to cut down on spam.  In this case
I failed to add the list of digest subscribers to the allowed posters.

Sorry!

        Joe Hartley - jh@brainiac.com - brainiac services, inc
 PO Box 5069 : Greene, RI : 02827 - vox 401.539.9050 : fax 401.539.2070