(TFT) Intro

>>>>> Forwarded message from tft-owner@brainiac.com

From: "Brett Slocum" <slocum@deliverator.io.com>

Well, I played several games before TFT (Traveller, Chivalry and Sorcery, Empire of the
Petal Throne), but spent lots of time playing it. I also started with Melee and Wizard. I
was in a campaign in college that met twice a week for two years.  The GM eventually
moved on to GURPS. My TFT character, Dan Chalmers, was the first character I ever built
in GURPS.

I have lots of nostalgia for TFT, since the campaign I was in had the largest number of
hours of play of any single campaign I've ever played in.
---
Brett Slocum <slocum@io.com> -- MiB #0666 (Minneapolis, MN - CL) -- ICQ #13032903
* Illuminated Sitekeeper for Steve Jackson Games
* GURPS site:   http://www.io.com/~slocum/gurps.html
* Tekumel site: http://www.io.com/~slocum/tekumel.html
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader

        Joe Hartley - jh@brainiac.com - brainiac services, inc
 PO Box 5069 : Greene, RI : 02827 - vox 401.539.9050 : fax 401.539.2070